Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hallelujah and Pass the Hairspray -- Bumpits for a Buck!


How much would you pay to look like Snooki from Jersey Shore? I know that's a loaded question, but you might want to look like any number of fabulous babes like Barbara Eden, Dionne Warwick, Tammy Wynette, Aretha Franklin, or Lu Lu from the swingin' sixties.

One thing they all have in common is their elevated follicles, and modern technology and marketing has brought us the "Bumpit" to bring us hairstyle salvation  . . . because every respectable Southern gal knows "The higher the hair, the closer to Jesus."

So Hallelujah and pass the Hairspray, because I found Bumpits for a buck in the 99 Cent Only Store.

Okay, so they only came in light brown, and my color is considerably darker, but I couldn't resist the bargain. I didn't need to pay $19.95 for three useless pieces of plastic, I got mine for only a dollar.


Will I use them? Hell yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment