Sunday, February 27, 2011

Grab Your Hankeez in Style for the Oscars!!!

So today is the grand daddy of all awards shows -- the Oscars!!!

A good movie will make me cry -- I sobbed all through "the King and I" the other night, and a good Academy Awards will usually have the same effect. It usually takes a few beers, and an hour or two, before the water works are turned on in my place, but just as "the King's Speech" is an odds on favorite to win, chances are I will start blubbering before the show is through. I don't know whether it is the emotion of the winners, or the heartbreak of the losers, or the fact that yet another year has passed without ME being nominated that makes the tears flow, but it happens.

I say, if you are going to cry, try to wait until after sundown, and have some stylish tissues handy.

Luckily the 99 Cent Only Store has some wonderful boxes by Hankeez. I love pink, cowboy boots, rhinestones, jeans, and butterflies, so I couldn't resist these.

Hankeez are natural and sustainable, so they are the perfect choice for eco-friendly, Hollywood types.

So roll out the red carpet, and Gentlemen, start your Oscars! I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment