Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pretty in Pink -- Your Heiress Diary (Confess it All to Me) by Paris Hilton

When I saw this book in the 98 Cent Super Dollar Store, I couldn't resist. Apparently, Paris' publisher went a little hog wild on the printing, and now I have the thrill of confessing it all to Ms. Hilton for the low, low price of 98 cents plus tax.

Truth be told, I haven't scribbled my dreams and desires in this pink pad as Paris designed . . . but I have enjoyed her amazing insights, advice, world views, and philosophies on life from her privileged perch!

They include:

"There's no such thing as being too pretty, or too successful. And anyone who says there is, is jealous!"

"If you have nothing good to say, better tell it to people you trust!"

"Telling the truth is a good idea. Telling people what they want to hear is a better one."

"If you think you're pretty, you actually get a lot prettier."

"The root of all evil is not money, it's boredom."

"God greatest invention -- the push up bra!"

"People who don't like pink aren't colorful."

I am so glad I now have Paris to guide my days, my nights, my fashion choices, and my social climbs.

Maybe I wasn't born with money, but what I do have I certainly know how to spend wisely. . . on something pink, natch.

No comments:

Post a Comment