Sunday, March 20, 2011

Officially Spring!

It's now officially Spring, and the Dollar Store is bursting with all sorts of ways to celebrate! Check out the Dollar Tree's selection of Spring Florals, i.e. fake flowers.

Many places around the country are still suffering from a long, cold winter, but a trip to the Dollar Store can bring some much needed Springtime color into the house. A week or so ago I put together this beautiful bouquet with flowers from both the Dollar Tree and the 99 Cent Only Store (the vase came from here, the rocks from the Dollar Tree).

1 comment:

  1. I am a reporter for the New York Times Magazine who is currently working on a story about dollar stores in general.

    I thought a smart way into the heart of the dollar store economy might be to interview people who loved shopping there. I want to talk to people who really understand the place from the consumer's point of view. Is it possible that we might be able to talk?

    Here's my email address: dollarwriter203@aol.com

    If you drop me a note, I can write you more at length about the ideas I am pursuing.

    ReplyDelete