Saturday, April 9, 2011

PowerHouse Cold Water Wool Wash


I do a lot of handwashing, and I stopped using Woolite years ago. This PowerHouse Cold Water Wool Wash from the Dollar Tree, worked great in the sink, or in the washer. In fact, it is pretty much the only detergent I use.

Like the Monet Vegetable Crackers, you can buy this by the case at the Dollar Tree website website, or pick it up in the stores.

Here is their description -

"Take care of your fine washables while preventing shrinking, fading, and stretching! Use to soak, hand wash, or machine wash your delicates and fine washables made of wool, nylon, and other synthetics. Ideal for sweaters, blouses, lingerie, baby clothes, and blankets. Case includes 12 – 32-oz. bottles of Power House® Cold-Water Wool Wash."

It definitely gets the Dollar Store Diva Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval!

P.S. -- I've been throwing the empty bottles away for years, but each time I do I'm tempted to make a soap bottle doll like this .

No comments:

Post a Comment