Thursday, April 21, 2011

GRILLZ!!!

Bring the bling with jewelry for your mouth from the Family Dollar Store. Grillz are sour lollipops that add brilliance to your bite while you enjoy the mouth puckering candy. My friend refused to let me photograph her wearing/eating this awesome delight -- which is a shame because her eyes are as blue as the dude on the package. She would not even allow me to show her face next to the unopened package, but hey, I'm respectful if nothing else.

I actually balked at sending $1.50 for my own Grillz, but that's 'cuz I'm a cheapskate, and thought because we were in Family DOLLAR, one buck was a more appropriate price.

Anyways, I'll probably indulge on my next trip and fork over the extra cash . . . these are really fun, and a lot more affordable than a trip to Eddie's .

No comments:

Post a Comment